Have a question you can’t find the answer to? We’ve got you covered with festival information and answers to frequently asked questions.
- Festival Dates and Hours
- Box Office Location and Hours
- Allowed & Prohibited Items
- Festival Map
- Security Screening & Entry
- Exit & Re-entry
- Are Children Allowed at the Festival?
- Safety & Medical
- Contact The Festival
Festival Dates and Hours
In Bloom Music Festival takes place March 24-25 at Eleanor Tinsley Park in Houston, TX. The festival hours are 11am-11pm on Saturday and 11am-10pm on Sunday.
Box Office Location and Hours
Stay tuned for information on 2018 Box Office Location and Hours.
Allowed & Prohibited Items
PLEASE NOTE: Smoking and tobacco products are prohibited at the festival.
Guests and their belongings are subject to search upon entry or re-entry. You can help keep the lines moving quickly by leaving large bags at home.
The following items are ALLOWED:
- Backpacks (Standard school sized. No frames or camping gear)
- Blankets, Sheets, Towels
- Cameras (basic point and shoot consumer-grade cameras) without detachable lenses and other accessories (monopods, selfie sticks, tripods, GoPro mounts, and other attachments are not allowed)
- GoPro cameras without accessories
- Sealed sunscreen lotion (no aerosol containers)
- Empty hydration packs and water bottles (plastic or aluminum) Max size 36oz. for Yeti type hydration rambler
- Water – you may bring two factory sealed bottles of water (up to 1 liter each) and refill them throughout the day at our free water filling stations
- Physician-prescribed medication that is not expired (must show physician’s prescription and consult with a safety officer upon entry)
The following items are PROHIBITED:
- No E-Cigs or Vaping devices
- Aerosol containers (including sunscreen and personal beauty products)
- Any and all professional audio recording equipment
- Any and all professional video equipment – no video recording will be allowed
- Professional cameras (any camera with the option to detach a lens)
- Any and all camera accessories, such as selfie sticks, tripods, monopods, go pro mounts and attachments, detachable lenses, or other commercial equipment
- Drones or any other remote flying device
- Totems, Flags, Banners
- Coolers of any kind (exceptions may be made for medical use)
- Framed backpacks
- Glass and metal containers of any kind
- Firearms, explosives, and weapons of any kind (including pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, etc)
- Illegal and Illicit substances of any kind
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Outside food or beverage (including alcohol) of any kind, except 2 factory sealed bottles of water (up to 1 liter each)
- Professional-grade radios or walkie-talkies
- Pets. The Houston Parks and Recreation Department regulations prohibit dogs, amphibians, reptiles and snakes that may or may not be considered dangerous. Therefore, we require the ban of all such animals. This does not include Service Animals or other animals that provide assistance to patrons with disabilities.
- Skateboards, scooters, bicycles, wagons, carts (including red wagons) or any personal motorized vehicles
- Tents, canopies, or shade structures of any kind
- Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors are not allowed. No unauthorized solicitation and materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, beach balls, give-aways, samples, etc.
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- Bicycles inside the festival grounds (free parking is available near festival entrance)
- No Chairs of any kind
- No Inflatable furniture (rafts, chairs, etc.)
*SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Stay tuned for the 2018 Festival Map!
Security Screening & Entry
For the safety of everyone entering the festival, all patrons are subject to a full and complete search prior to entry.
Please review the Allowed & Prohibited items list for a stress-free entry process.
By purchasing a ticket, you agree to submit to a full body pat-down before entry. If you would like to be screened by security personnel of your same gender, please let security personnel know prior to the search process. Screening of children will always take place with the consent of a parent or guardian.
All bags will be searched before entry.
Persons that refuse to comply with the search policy will be refused entry into the event.
At any time during the entry process if you have questions, ask for assistance from Festival Staff located at the front gates.
Exit & Re-entry
All Ticketholders are allowed to enter and exit the festival as needed up to 3 times per day. You must be scanned upon exit at the gate in order to re-enter that same day.
Are Children Allowed at the Festival?
Children 8 and under get in free with a ticketed adult.
Safety & Medical
We make every effort to create a safe and secure environment on the Festival grounds. On-site security and emergency medical staff will be available at the festival. If you need any assistance, go to the medical tent, or look for a police officer or Festival staff member.
Contact The Festival
General information and questions:
- Email email@example.com
Inquiries regarding purchased tickets and wristbands:
- Contact www.frontgatetickets.com
- Call 512-674-9300
Become a Sponsor:
- Email Casie Latimer
Press & Editorials Inquiries:
- Email Brittany Pearce
Marketing & Media Partnerships:
- Email Tyler Dunson
In Bloom Music Festival and Front Gate Tickets are ready before, after, and during the festival to answer any of questions or concerns you might have. Please have patience- we receive a large number of emails each day and will answer questions in the order in which they are received.
Getting To The Fest
Eleanor Tinsley Park
18-3600 Allen Pkwy, Houston, TX 77019
We encourage fest-goers to use public transit! METRO offers several types of bus services in Houston. Local services run mostly on city streets, stopping at every corner along its route. The closet stop to Eleanor Tinsley Park is on Memorial Dr. at Sawyer St.
Park & Ride service is for long-distance commuting. METRO’s 28 Park & Ride lots provide bus service to key destinations in the service area.
Click here for additional route information and start planning out your trip today!
Go green and ride your bike to the show! Ample bike parking can be found right outside the main entrance on the corner of Bagby St. and Dallas St. Remember to roll with your lock to keep it secure while you’re at the show.
Before Buying Tickets
Ticket Types Available
- 2-Day General Admission Ticket: Enjoy admittance to the park for both days of the festival and the entire lineup.
- 2-Day VIP Ticket: Enjoy admittance to the park for both days of the festival with special access & amenities, such as the VIP Lounge, air-conditioned restrooms, designated entrance lanes and more.
Purchase your ticket on our Tickets page, where you’ll find more details on each festival ticket type. PLEASE NOTE: Prices are subject to increase at any time.
We now offer 100% ticket protection in the event that you cannot attend the festival for a covered reason. The cost is 9.2% of the ticket price and can be added to your order during the purchase process. For additional information on Secure Ticket, please refer to Front Gate Tickets’ Ticket Protection page or call 512-674-9300.
Craigslist, StubHub & Scalping
While Craigslist, eBay, StubHub, VividSeats or any broker site may appear to save you cash and allow access to the festival, many of these are either already used or are counterfeits.
If you want 100% confidence in your ticket purchase, you should only purchase your tickets on our Tickets page or frontgatetickets.com to purchase your tickets every single time. Also, in the event of a festival cancelation, your tickets will only be refunded when purchased through our Tickets page or frontgatetickets.com.
Often times people will try to sell their wristbands to others if they cannot attend a certain day. Unfortunately, the removing of a wristband automatically voids it. Security will check every wristband to assure it has not been removed and replaced. In doing so, you will be escorted directly from the festival grounds.
In Bloom Music Festival is a rain or shine event.
Ticket is for In Bloom Music Festival, not for a specific artist. Artists and schedule subject to change without notice. Artist cancellation is not grounds for refund. The ticket is a revocable license for the time/date listed on the ticket.
“Management” means C3 Presents, LLC, and its affiliates. Management reserves the right without the refund of any portion of the ticket purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the venue, local, state or federal law or whose conduct is deemed illegal, disorderly, or offensive by Management. Persons entering the facility are subject to search for contraband. Ticket user bears all risks of personal injury incidental to the event, whether occurring before, during or after the event. Ticket user bears all risks, including cancellation of the event and of inclement weather. The resale or attempted resale of the ticket for a price higher than that appearing on the ticket is prohibited and if discovered will result in the ticket being voided without refund. The ticket may not be used for advertising promotion (including contests and sweepstakes), or other trade purposes without the express written consent of Management. Ticket user consents to Management’s use of their image or likeness incidental to any video display, transmission, or recording of the event.
After Buying Tickets
- Box Office Location and Hours
- How Do I Upgrade to a VIP Ticket?
- Wristband Shipment Info
- Questions About An Order Already Placed
Box Office Location and Hours
Stay tuned for information on 2018 Box Office Location and Hours.
How Do I Upgrade to a VIP Ticket?
If you’d like to upgrade your tickets in advance, please contact our ticketing partner, Front Gate Tickets, for assistance at http://support.frontgatetickets.com or call 512-674-9300, and have your original order number and information handy.
Wristband Shipment Info
Wristbands will ship 2-4 weeks prior to the festival.
If you have not received your wristband(s) 72 hours prior the start of the festival, please contact our ticket provider, Front Gate Tickets or call 512-674-9300.
Questions About An Order Already Placed
If you’ve already purchased tickets and need to change your shipping address, want to know the status of your order, look up your order history, or have a general question about your order, please contact our official ticket provider Front Gate Tickets or call 512-674-9300.
Official Wristband Policy
- All wristbands will be mailed. No hard tickets or Print Pass option will be available.
- All sales are FINAL – no refunds and no exchanges.
- Only wristbands purchased through Front Gate Tickets are valid. If you purchased from an unauthorized source and/or the ticket is counterfeit, you will not be allowed entry.
- Wristbands MUST be worn for entry into the Festival.
- Wristbands MUST be worn securely on wrist and cannot be slipped on and off.
- Wristbands must be scanned upon exit at the gate in order to re-enter that same day.
- Wristbands are NON-TRANSFERABLE, NON-EXCHANGEABLE and NON-REPLACEABLE.
- Do NOT remove, stretch or tamper with your wristband in any way or you will not be allowed entry.
- Subsequent and/or multiple presentations of a counterfeited wristband are VOID and will be seized by Festival security staff.
- If your wristband is removed by Festival security/event staff for any reason, it WILL NOT be replaced.
- All Passholders must pass through security and are subject to bag inspection. Prohibited items will be confiscated by event staff.
- The festival takes place rain or shine.
- THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS WRISTBAND POLICY.
There is a wristband replacement fee for lost, damaged, or stolen wristbands.
Lost or Stolen Wristband
If your wristband has been lost or stolen, please contact our ticket provider, Front Gate Tickets or call 512-674-9300 in advance of the festival. There is a wristband replacement fee.
Removing Your Wristband
Once the festival concludes and you’re ready to remove your wristband, safely cut at the end where the cloth strap is sewn onto the clasp, so it will pull through easily without damaging the strap, the clasp, or your fingers!
Remember to keep your wristband on during the event days. Do not remove your wristband until you plan to leave the festival for the final time.
For questions on how to care for or appropriately wear/remove your wristband, please visit Will Call or Ticket Help tent near any entrance at the festival.
Be A Part Of The Fest
How Do I Become A Food Vendor At The Festival?
Partnering with Terrence Gallivan and Seth Siegel-Gardner of The Pass & Provisions, In Bloom Music Festival is now seeking local restaurants and food trucks for the 2018 Festival.
The Houston Eats Vendor Application is available now thru February 1. Apply Here.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
How Do I Become A Sponsor?
Interested in contributing to the fan experience at this year’s festival through sponsorship? Please contact Casie Latimer with inquiries.
Media & Press
- Press and Editorial Information
Marketing & Media Partnerships
For Marketing and Media Partnerships inquiries, please email Tyler Dunson.